2007 Silverado "Classic" SS?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
ok.. so ive decided if i get a 2007 classic SS, ill go with black as my color.

can i not get the AWD anymore?

Well ... At least you picked the best COLOR!!!!

As for buying an AWD ... Try to find a gently used '05 Black one ... It will be cheaper, and you still get the AWD. But I also know the feeling of driving a brand new car .... :thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...

:happysad:

Correct, the new body style will be relased later in the year but still as a 2007, so the Classics are the current body style.  We own a dealership, just got the Classic brouchures and there are 2007 SS Classics in there!!!

So let me get this correct before I go purchase a 2007. GM is probably going to come out with a redesigned SilveradoSS half way through '07, but for know keep the 2006 as a carry-over into 2007? Do you think it will be based on the GMT900 and have an interior like the tahoe? And what possibly could they do to the body? I really need to know...

They also need to bring back the arrival blue. If your going to have red you gotta have blue. That's just IMO, but I feel strongly about that. :chevy:

Edited by Dv8 (see edit history)

There is one draw-back to having a mid-year changeover vehicle.....it can get confusing when you are ordering parts, getting work done, or modding the truck.

I had a new body style 99 Silverado that came out half-way through the model year, and you always had to specify OBS vs NBS when doing anything. :crazy:

So let me get this correct before I go purchase a 2007. GM is probably going to come out with a redesigned SilveradoSS half way through '07, but for know keep the 2006 as a carry-over into 2007? Do you think it will be based on the GMT900 and have an interior like the tahoe? And what possibly could they do to the body? I really need to know...

They also need to bring back the arrival blue. If your going to have red you gotta have blue. That's just IMO, but I feel strongly about that.

There will be no new body style SS pick-up. The classic '07's will be the last SS pick-ups.

They also need to bring back the arrival blue. If your going to have red you gotta have blue. That's just IMO, but I feel strongly about that.

There will be no new body style SS pick-up. The classic '07's will be the last SS pick-ups.

Where did you get this info from? I was gonna wait to see what the new one looked like but if they are not going to make.....no need to wait!!