2007 Silverado "Classic" SS?

Does anyone know if the 2007 "Classic" Silverados to be sold for the first several months of 2007 will include an SS model? I expect it would be just like an '06, just "classic" until the new trucks come out...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is so special about the "classic" silverado version?

As I understand it...

There's nothing especially different about the 2007 Classic model trucks. We're simply seeing the something similar to what GM did the last time the truck line changed over in '99. The existing truck models (GMT800) will continue for about 6 months into 2007. The 'all new' trucks (GMT900) will premier halfway into the year.

Correct, the new body style will be relased later in the year but still as a 2007, so the Classics are the current body style.  We own a dealership, just got the Classic brouchures and there are 2007 SS Classics in there!!!

Thanks for the confirmation!!

Pretty sure everything is the same, the outside looks exactly like the 2006. I will look over the brochure and check it out. Maybe I can scan it and post it on here. Do not have offical pricing yet, but I can imagine that being the 'classic' body style the price will not change. The colors are the same as always Black, Silver, Red. Chrome wheels are standard.

Teddy

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

As far as I know, the only way a vehicle can be ordered with a specific "custom" color is to buy 10-15 of them for fleet or large businesses. We ran into this problem with a customer that wanted a specific green that GM discontinued for his large contracting business, and he had to order atleast 10 I think it was. But anyways, I don't think GM does this for an individual. Sorry!

All the options from the 2006's are the same for the 2007's right to the T. I have prices and they are also the same as the 2006's. Also, they are only offered in 2WD, no AWD.

Teddy

• 2 weeks later...

ok.. so ive decided if i get a 2007 classic SS, ill go with black as my color.

now, that decided, is 2WD the ONLY option? can i not get the AWD anymore?

man.. i fall in love with my 2003 SS, and then find new models dont have the options that i fell in love with..