picture posting

Have just finished the design, construction and installation of a one of a kind SS rollpan. it consists of the rollpan and both redesigned rear quarter cladding pieces. it all flows into a very clean , smooth look for the rear of the SS. photos to follow in the near future

Edited by pufferss (see edit history)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if its better than a bser i will be amazed but i doubt it will be. make sure you post something next time you start a topic, i see you editied it thats why i responded like i did. get some pics or you will be ridiculed mercilessly!

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

it consists of the rollpan and both redesigned rear quarter cladding pieces. it all flows into a very clean , smooth look for the rear of the SS. photos to follow in the near future

I'm not sure I even understand why the rear cladding would need to be changed... I'm interested to at least see what the hell this guy has got :confused:

it consists of the rollpan and both redesigned rear quarter cladding pieces. it all flows into a very clean , smooth look for the rear of the SS. photos to follow in the near future

I'm not sure I even understand why the rear cladding would need to be changed... I'm interested to at least see what the hell this guy has got :confused:

:withstupid:

Come on man.... out with it!!!

-K-