SUPERCHARGED!!!!!

Finished up the install this afternoon and all I can say is WOW! Talk about snapping your head back in the seat.

Took me about a day and a half to get it done. Believe it or not it is a real straight forward install and I had no problems. I took some before and after pictures and will get those posted soon. Right now I am going out for a little drive.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finished up the install this afternoon and all I can say is WOW! Talk about snapping your head back in the seat.

Took me about a day and a half to get it done. Believe it or not it is a real straight forward install and I had no problems. I took some before and after pictures and will get those posted soon. Right now I am going out for a little drive.

Maybe this was mentioned before, but what name brand Super Charger? And we have a ton of questions!!! Let's see those pics.

Can we take up an offering, so I can get a supercharger? I need some money.

Oh, btw, congratulations. That is :cool:

Congrats :cheers: Making me wish I had the bragging rights for installing my own.

WOW! Talk about snapping your head back in the seat.

Yup, that bottom end kick is great!! :thumbs:

MustBBrent - It is a Magnacharger Radix :

radix1.jpg

Well I have been out driving around pretty much all day. Burned up almost a tank. I think I have come up with a reason to go to Walmart 4 times today.

I will get some pictures posted here shortly. I put my boost guage on today and I have a freakin vacuum. Not really a major one but there is one. I am almost sure it is from my headers somewhere. Every since I put them on there has been that hesitation sound when I hit the gas at idle. I am going to take it in in the morning and have them find the leak. Hopefully at the most they will have to pull off the headers and put a better gasket on. I should have done that in the first place. The ones that come with my headers were pretty flimsy.

Rico, yes I did it by myself. Lifting the supercharger in place was not really that hard as long as you take you time and ease it in slowly.

Archived