2004???

GoodFella

Thanks rmcswain, the reason i ask is because i have been planning on getting a 2003 SS for a while now.....but if there will be a 2004, i might hold off until September.

That's :cool: to wait for the '04, only change I have heard is no key door lock on the passenger door and maybe no arrival blue color, but I can't believe there won't be arrival blue :shakehead:

Thanks rmcswain, the reason i ask is because i have been planning on getting a 2003 SS for a while now.....but if there will be a 2004, i might hold off until September.

You can order an 04 now. They will start the build late July.

wait till then and maybe get a 2003 leftover. Im not sure but you might be able to get a rippin deal. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I have question about future of the SS. I was wanting to get one (Black) but there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the color of the interior I was wanting tan interior. Will there be different color options for the interior. Second, will they offer a sunroof.

thanks,

toms...

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I have question about future of the SS. I was wanting to get one (Black) but there are a couple of things I don't like. First, the color of the interior I was wanting tan interior. Will there be different color options for the interior. Second, will they offer a sunroof.

thanks,

toms...

Welcome to the site, Slick :cheers:

If you get a tan interior, you'll need to rip the granite color(only option of interior color) out and replace it with your choice of tan

Sunroof, take a metal saw and cut............................sorry no option for a sunroof either :D

Other than these two minor oversights it is a hell of a truck, go ahead and buy one :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

thanks,

toms...

I was talking to one of my buddies at the Fort Wayne Assembly plant last week and he told me that they will offer a sunroof options in December time frame. FYI!

Archived