Antenna Delete

PadronCubans

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The removal of the antenna was CAKE.. Took all of 5 minutes, I ordered the delete panel today from my dealer, but they have a different part number. I guess I will see in a couple days when it comes in..

For anyone doing this, I dont think it was in the original posting. There are three 8mm bolts holding in the antenna, the cowl panel has three snap locks holding it down..

The removal of the antenna was CAKE.. Took all of 5 minutes, I ordered the delete panel today from my dealer, but they have a different part number. I guess I will see in a couple days when it comes in..

For anyone doing this, I dont think it was in the original posting. There are three 8mm bolts holding in the antenna, the cowl panel has three snap locks holding it down..

If you order by application, it is RPO code U84. Window mounted antenna. Did he come up with part #15113341?

If you order by application, it is RPO code U84. Window mounted antenna. Did he come up with part #15113341?

Yeah, I think that was the part number. Comes back right side cowl, with no radio mount. That was according to my parts dealer.

I have one of those in stock, and it has the hole in it. You need to get him to order the 15113342.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Clarification: The correct part # is 15113341 or the superceeded

Bought the panel today, I believe P/N 15113342 supercedes to P/N 15287179, $12.93 from my local dealer. It has no hole for the antenna.

Also bought the Mobil1 oil cap, P/N 12555685, direct fit....

Thanks for the post PC, my first nice little mod to do to this truck.

Archived